Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New York Adventure: Day 2

I'm The day started with not an exact plan besides that we wanted to see New York City. We drive down to Penn Station on Newark, New Jersey and take a train to Penn Station in New York. After some confusion, we make it into the city where we are in walking distance from Times Square and ALOT of stores.

  
Times Square was crazy, I couldn't believe this is what you see on Good Morning America and where movies had been shot... I was honestly expecting to be more spectacular that it was. The shopping was cool I went into Sephora, the Disney Store, Hershey Store, a gift shop, and M&M World which I was disappointed I didn't buy any m&ms.

 
By that time we were all starving and walked to a Hooters were I got a salad that was surprising delicious, or maybe it was because we skipped lunch completely and it was 5 by that time.

After dinner/lunch we were almost ready to go home but my boyfriend, Jordan, wanted to stop by B&H which is a electronic store, because he films when he hunts deer and such. I also like cameras and computers so I thought the store was awesome, they even had 3D printers! After that we took the train back, made it to the car, and when back to the hotel around 9pm. Definitely a day to remember.

-- Serena 


No comments:

Post a Comment