So.. 13 years of school is about to come to an end. The end seemed almost as if it would never come, school seemed endless but I guess it is because I will continuing my education at an university but that is besides the point.
The place I live is different in its own way. Everyone seems to hate it here but no one seems to leave, but I'm about to do just that.. in 100 days to be exact. Its sad but exciting, I've grown up with the same people and my school only has 320 kids in it so I know everyone pretty well but I am about to put that all behind me. I gradate in exactly one week and my summer will have officially begun.
I'm going to blog my life this summer, as raw and truthful as I can. I want people to know my story, because I can tell it's going to be a good one. I am not the best writer but I will improve, I am not the best person but I hope to improve on that as well.
I may start a separate blog about college and such but so far this is my life blog so my summertime adventures will be going up on here.
But first I think you all need a better knowledge of my HIGH SCHOOL experience... in a post to come.
Signing off- Serena
No comments:
Post a Comment