Isn't funny how we learn the most interesting things at the most random times?
On Thursday, January 29th 2015 I walk into my Biology II class expecting to be bored out of my mind for the next 45 minutes. But today was not the case. Every once in a great while my teacher will go off on an tangent and we won't get to any work that day (whoo!) These rants have never really held my attention until today. My teacher.. we will call him Mr. Montgomery for my blog.. started to talk about one of his hobbies, travel cycling.
I had never really herd of travel cycling before Mr. Montgomery spoke about his experiences with it. He said the day after he graduated high school and set out on his bike and rode from Chicago all the way to Indianapolis. He also rode from San Francisco to New York! Mr. Montgomery has cycled enough miles to circle the globe!
I took a very large interest in this so he told me about http://www.adventurecycling.org/
I am now addicted to looking at bikes on the Internet and trying this one day. I want to video blog to whole experience!
My Links:
https://www.youtube.com/serenalizzz
http://serenaaaliz.tumblr.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment