Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Next Step.

So who else is in high school? Do you hate it? 

Because I do.

I just started my last semester of high school and I couldn't be happier! I am tired of being surrounded by 17 year olds that act like they are twelve. I keep to myself all day besides to my very good guy friend, Mason. Mason and I have been good friends since about 4th grade. We will spend our days hating life till 3:00 rolls around and we are finally able to escape. I am ready for the next step in life.. college. I know I can handle being away from home but I do have someone in my life that I love very much, and I'll have to leave him behind. He says that he will be fine, we will be able to see each other on the weekends but I worry... if that is going to be enough for him. I supposed time will tell.

My name is Serena and I am 18 years old. I have neglected this blog because I am not the best writer. But I have decide this will be a blog about my life and the weird shit that happens.. now lets just see if I actually will.

No comments:

Post a Comment